The Prorunner mk5 is a continuous vertical conveyor specifically suitable for average to high capacity applications.
The Prorunner mk5 is a continuous product lift with the surprisingly low price tag of a discontinuous conveyor. The module-based Prorunner mk5 offers a maximum capacity of 2,000 products per hour and is particularly versatile.
This energy-efficient product lift can be used to effortlessly and quickly transport a wide variety of products. Products like boxes, cases, trays, or bags can be transported to and from any height you require. The product is always carried in an upright position without the risk of product deformation.
The Prorunner mk5 is a full module based continuous product lift that can be easily assembled in almost any configuration. This system incorporates only highly reliable components that offer an extremely long service life. Maintenance is restricted to an absolute minimum.
The specifications for the Prorunner mk5 standard model are as follows:
- Infeed Height: 750 mm (29.53″) – min. 525 mm (20.67″)
- Outfeed Height: 2500 mm (98.43″) – max. aprox. 20 mtr (66′)
- Column Height: 3000 mm (127.95″) – max. aprox. 20 mtr (66′)
- Product weight max. 50 kg per carrier (110 lbs)
- Drive System: SEW 0.37 kW
- Capacity: 1 carrier for 200 products per hour (add further carriers for higher capacities)
- Configuration: B3 or C2 for elevating, 6G or 7F for descending
- Securyfence Safety Fencing H=2120 mm (83.47″)
- Pitch Product Carrier 75 mm (2.95″)
- Infeed Conveyor: gravity roller conveyor
- Outfeed Conveyor: gravity roller conveyor